MEMBERSHIP HOLD REQUEST
This is not a termination request.
You have the option to put your automatically recurring monthly membership on hold for any reason.
Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than three (3) business days before your forthcoming scheduled renewal date. Membership hold requests received later cannot be processed until after the forthcoming scheduled renewal payment. All membership payments are non-refundable.
Membership hold requests are available in 30-day increments for up to three (3) consecutive 30-day periods (i.e. 30, 60 or 90 days).
Upon expiration of the hold period that you select below, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume.
If you chose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard 30-day written cancellation notice is requirement. If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is canceled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).
TEMPORARY SUSPENSION FORM
1098 Herrington rd, Suite 12 Lawrenceville Ga 30044
Membership Cancellation Request
WE'RE SORRY TO SEE YOU GO
1. If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do), membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable, as membership rates are subject to change.
2. If you want to put your membership on hold instead of canceling, you can submit a Membership Hold Request for 30, 60, or 90-day days.
3. You must submit the cancellation form below at least 14 days before your next bill date. We do not accept verbal membership cancellations. Note that if you have a scheduled renewal payment within these 15 days, the payment will be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable.
4. Cancellation requests will be approved or denied based on the terms of the signed Membership Agreement upon initiating your membership contract.
CLIENT'S RIGHT TO CANCEL: The Client may not terminate or cancel the agreement except as follows: (1) If by reason of death or disability, Client is unable to receive all services for which Client has contracted, Client and Client's estate shall be relieved from the obligation of making payment for services other than those received or obligated prior to death or the onset of disability (subject to signed doctor's note regarding the nature of the disability); and (2) In the event the Client moves further than 15 miles from CrossFit JagLion, Client may terminate this agreement by supplying proof of new residence. For all cancellation requests, the Client must notify CrossFit JagLion in writing a minimum of 15 days before the date of the cancellation request. If a cancellation request is approved for one of the above reasons, the Client will incur a $100 cancellation fee to terminate the contract.
5. If you're sure you'd like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below at least 15 days before your next scheduled payment. This will serve as your 15-day written cancelation notice, as your membership agreement requires.